Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Alfredo is the Low Carb Dinner Recipe for all occasions. This Keto Spaghetti Squash meal is easy and quick enough to be a weeknight dinner and indulgent enough to be a weekend meal.
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash – Keto, Low Carb
Not only is this Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe Keto, Low Carb but it is Vegetarian as well. Fresh spaghetti squash tossed with a spinach artichoke creamy alfredo sauce will be your new favorite dinner.
To think I used to eat spaghetti squash with plain old marinara sauce and that is it. There are so many variations of Stuffed Spaghetti Squash that can be made to keep you from getting bored with your low carb meals.
What Is The Best Way To Cook Spaghetti Squash
I always just microwave my spaghetti squash because it is fast, easy and saves me from the possibility of chopping my fingers off. The downside is that the spaghetti quash retains the liquids. Something I overlook for the sake of convenience.
If you have the extra time and desire, oven roasted spaghetti squash is the better way to prepare this squash. Roasting upside down on a rack allows the squash to lose some of that extra moisture. The downside being you have to slice the spaghetti squash in half before cooking which is no small task.
Ingredients Needed For Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (screenshot for grocery list)
- Large Spaghetti Squash
- Baby Spinach
- Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
How To Make Stuffed Keto Spaghetti Squash
- Pierce spaghetti squash with knife lengthwise along the line you will cut in half. Microwave 8 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes then carefully slice in half. Scoop out the seeds and discard. Check the doneness with a fork. Microwave 3-5 more minutes if needed. Shred spaghetti squash into strings using a fork and a downward motion. Set aside.
- In sauté pan over medium high heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream, parmesan and artichoke hearts. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes allowing sauce to bubble and thicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add spaghetti squash to sauce and toss to coat. Serve topped with shredded mozzarella.
What To Serve With Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
This could most definitely be a meal all on its own or it could also be a great side dish. Here are a few recipes to serve alongside:
More Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on TLCR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. To calculate net carbs, subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from total carbs.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 426Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 765mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 10g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on TLCR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. To calculate net carbs, subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from total carbs.