Living low carb and missing your favorite sandwich? This Keto BLT Sandwich is amazing, better than a traditional bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich. Bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwiched between two Chaffles for the perfect low carb Keto lunch or dinner.
BLT Low Carb Sandwich
These Low Carb BLT Sandwiches are quick, easy and taste Awesome! Seriously, I think I enjoy this BLT more than a traditional BLT on regular bread.
Bacon, lettuce and tomato are sandwiched between two Chaffles that are slathered with mayo. So first you want to make the Chaffles.
Start Here → Chaffles – Keto Waffle Recipe
Chaffles are a keto friendly bread alternative made with eggs, cheese and low carb flour. The cheese within the Chaffles works so well with this BLT recipe.
Ingredients Needed For BLT Keto Sandwiches (screenshot for grocery list)
- Chaffles: Cream Cheese, Mozzarella, Almond Flour, Egg, Salt
- Iceberg Lettuce
How To Make BLT Low Carb Sandwiches
- First make the Chaffles: Start Here → Chaffles – Keto Waffle Recipe
- Cook bacon using your preferred method.
- Slather each Chaffle with mayo. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Layer lettuce, sliced tomato and bacon. Top with Chaffle.
What To Serve With Keto Sandwiches